· 1 cup almond flour
· 2 cups unsweetened sulfite-free coconut flakes
· 4 Tbs. maple syrup
· 4 Tbs. coconut oil
· 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1. In a large bowl, combine almond flour and coconut flakes.
2. On minimum (2) melt coconut oil in a small pot.
3. Add maple syrup and vanilla extract to coconut oil and stir to mix.
4. Add coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla extract to flour mixture.
5. Mix until combined.
6. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and with clean hands massage a little coconut oil into your hands.
7. Scoop out rounded teaspoon sizes of mixture into you hands and press together to form a ball or whatever shape you want. Place ball on parchment paper and continue this process until you have used up all the mixture.
8. Place the cookie sheet into the fridge or freezer to set for about 30-60 minutes.
9. Store in the fridge or freezer in a covered glass container.
Go here to print this recipe: recipe_raw_macaroons.docx
I am a registered holistic nutritionist, open-minded vegan and cooking enthusiast.