With this oatmeal recipe, berries and cream bring a taste of summer to any morning of the year. Makes one medium serving.
· ½ cup rolled oats
· 1 cup boiling purified water
· ½ banana, chopped or mashed
· ¼ cup frozen mixed berries, thawed out
· 2 Tbs. unsalted cashews, chopped
· 2 Tbs. plant milk
· Optional: 1 tsp. maple syrup
1. Add oats of a jar or bowl.
2. Pour boiling water over the oats, cover and let sit for 5 minutes.
3. Add banana and berries and mix through.
4. Top with cashews, plant milk, and maple syrup.
5. Stir to mix and serve.
Go here to print this recipe: recipe_berries_and_cream_oatmeal.docx
I am a registered holistic nutritionist, open-minded vegan and cooking enthusiast.