This simple, sweet and tart bowl of whole-grain, nutty goodness will wake up your taste buds and keep you powered through the morning. Makes 1 medium serving.
· ½ cup rolled oats
· 1 cup boiling purified water
· 1 Tbs. dried cranberries
· 2 Tbs. pecans, chopped
· ¼ tsp cinnamon
· Optional: maple syrup to taste
1. Add oats of a jar or bowl.
2. Pour boiling water over the oats, cover and let sit for 5 minutes.
3. Add cranberries, pecans and cinnamon.
4. Add maple syrup if using.
5. Stir to mix and enjoy.
Go here to print this recipe: recipe_cranberry_cinnamon_pecan_oatmeal.docx
I am a registered holistic nutritionist, open-minded vegan and cooking enthusiast.