With luscious, fiber-rich rolled oats, protein-packed peanuts, and brain-boosting berries, this deconstructed PB&J-inspired bowl of goodness puts boring breakfast cereals to shame! Makes 1 medium serving.
· ½ cup rolled oats
· 1 cup boiling purified water
· ½ banana, chopped or if using frozen, mashed
· ½ cup frozen berries, thawed
· 1 ½ Tbs. raw peanuts, chopped
1. Add oats of a jar or bowl.
2. Pour boiling water over the oats, cover and let sit for 5 minutes.
3. Add banana and berries.
4. Top with chopped peanuts.
5. Stir to mix and enjoy.
Go here to print this recipe: recipe_pb_j_oatmeal.docx
I am a registered holistic nutritionist, open-minded vegan and cooking enthusiast.